Engineered timber flooring in Adelaide has become one of the best choices among modern homeowners due to its cost-effectiveness and attractive look. It has low price ticket, more substantial versatility and high resistance to moisture that makes it a very sensible choice for many wet areas. The layers of engineered flooring can be made up of pine, oak, teak, ash or bamboo, which gives the floor a similar look like a solid hardwood floor. Engineered flooring is quite easy for refurnishing because of its hardwood flooring surface. But you cannot perform the same act for laminate flooring because there is a thin layer of the wood pattern on its flooring surface. Engineered timber flooring in Adelaide is one of the best flooring ideas you can have when you are lacking at the financial front. Most of the engineered flooring requires regular care for making your floor long lasting as well as attractive. Here are some tips that will help you to take proper care.
Why is engineered timber flooring so popular?
There are various reasons that enhance the popularity of engineered timber flooring among a significant number of homeowners. Here are some benefits that one can get from it:-
The most sustainable option one can consider in flooring world is the engineered timber floor. It is a flooring option that has fewer tendencies to expand and contract against the variation humidity as well as temperature. It also has a high impact resistance, and you will thank it for the ‘super stable substrate.’ If you wish to increase its longevity further, you can apply multiple layers of hard wearing oil coating on the surface of Engineered Timber Flooring in Adelaide. It will also help to reduce the risk of being scratched on its smooth surface.
The stability and sustainability of engineered timber flooring have raised its standard into a different level, and one can use it in a variety of application even where you cannot use solid wood floors. The application areas include a large variety of heat like the place such as front fence of a large window or underfloor heating zone. The additional stability also allows it to use as a beautiful wide board without any risk of grapping occurring.
Look and feel:
One can consider Engineered Timber Flooring in Adelaide region as the definition of beautiful appearance due to its beautiful surface layer as well as lamella. It has exactly the same amount of warmth, elegance and feels like solid wood flooring. But due to its stability, it has extra advantages over solid wood floors.
In modern days everyone wants classy and cozy appeal on their floors. Hardwood flooring surface is there to fulfill this requirement. But it has a high cost to that everyone can’t afford. Engineered Timber Flooring in Adelaide region becomes the real champion at this point. One can get all the look and feel like hardwood floors but at a low price. In another note, it is easier and quicker to install then the solid wood flooring so you can save your time too.
Tips for Caring Engineered Timber flooring in Adelaide:
- Most of the manufacturer advised to clean the hardwood flooring surface with a cloth or damp mop flooring. You need to be more conscious while you are cleaning the engineered floor. You need additional cleaning power when you are willing to clean it with a damp mop, purchase a cleaner made especially for finished wood flooring. In most cases, it has been seen that people take care of their engineered flooring as like hardwood flooring since the upper layer of the engineered flooring consists of hardwood.
- You need to sweep the dust before you start mopping of the flooring. Remove as many dirt and debris you can from the floor top before mopping to save your engineered flooring from staining.
- Clean up the liquid spills over the floor as quick as possible because the engineered flooring is more susceptible to water damage compared to hardwood flooring. Extensive exposure of the liquid on engineered flooring surface can result in the permanent destruction of the flooring surface.
- You should use a dry and damp mop or cloth for cleaning the engineered flooring for best results. You can get the expert tips for cleaning of Engineered timber flooring in Adelaide region from the expert like us. We, Floor N Décor will help you to take the best caring of your engineered flooring.
- You can protect your engineered flooring from direct sunlight by pulling blinds or draped during peak hours of sunlight. You can also use curtains to protect your floor area.
- Clean your engineered flooring in some specific way so that the look and feel of wood grain remain preserved. For the good result, you can use a mop cloth. It will help you to remove stubborn dirt from crevices and cracks of the flooring surface.
- When you are buying Engineered timber flooring in Adelaide region, you might get some nail marks which has been created during the manufacturing and installation process. You need to fill these marks first by applying some coloured putty. Here you have to stay a bit conscious. First, you need to wipe out the excess putty and then need to clean the area gently with the help of urethane and let it dry for one hour.
- Sometimes your pet’s toenail might create stretch marks on your floor. At this point, you need to keep your pet’s toenails trimmed to protect your Engineered timber flooring in Adelaide.
- You should maintain the moisture level of your home in a good position for protecting your engineered timber flooring in Adelaide, which will ensure that your flooring surface looks great for years to come. Therefore humidity control is very essential for the future of the engineered timber flooring in Adelaide house.
- Don’t use hard water which can leave a dulling effect on your engineered flooring. Always use softened water cleanser to remove build up minerals and to restore the natural luster on your floor area.
- Don’t put electronic products directly on the engineered floor as the heat of the engineered products can damage your floor’s smoothness as well as brightness.
- Always choose the engineered floor caring products wisely and read the instructions and steps carefully and follow the steps to save your floor from damage. The most interesting factor is that if a product is safe for hardwood flooring, it will be safe for the Engineered timber flooring in Adelaide as well.
- Extra TLC is required for caring white plank floors. So, don’t use any bleach or detergent to clean your white plank engineered flooring. To keep your floors white for forever, avoid using water with staining iron. Clean your floors on a regular basis with clean water.
- Clean your engineered floors on a daily basis to remove dust and dirt from the flooring surface.
- You can use a vacuum cleaner with soft flooring attachment to protect your engineered floor from minor damage.
- You can protect your floors from dirt, pebbles, fragments of glass, grains of sands and debris by installing floor mats on the floor surface to keep your floors safe for a longer time. You need a complete cleaning knowledge when you are going to clean Engineered timber flooring in Adelaide region. Some manufacturers are providing comprehensive guidance for caring for your flooring. Floor N Décor is top of the list; contact us for standard and quality flooring product, installation and also maintenance guidance all at one budget. Contact us today.